Office 365 Managed Services
Improve Business Productivity With Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 is a collection of cloud based productivity applications hosted by Microsoft. It allows you to work and collaborate anywhere on your favorite devices.
To get the most out of it, it needs to be correctly configured and employees trained on how to effectively use the tools to improve business productivity.
Our Office 365 Managed Services provide businesses with the required support and management to drive Office 365 adoption and increase business producvity. These translate to a better return on their investment and frees them to focus on their core business.
Some Applications and Uses in Office 365:
- SharePoint Online: Share ideas and work, organize information, people and projects
- Exchange Online: Secure email communication
- OneDrive: Access to work files in a secure location
- Skype for Business: Instant Messaging, Audio and Video calls, Online Meetings and Document Sharing
- Yammer: Private Messaging with your team, information sharing and organization around projects
- Groups: Collaborate using Shared Inbox, Calender, Documents, library Sites and Yammer feeds
- Delve: Search and Discover information across Office 365 organization
- Power BI: Analytics tool to Visualize and Analyze business data
- StaffHub: Manage, Share and Communicate with staff and deskless workers
- Teams: Chat-based workspace for People, Conversations and Content.
Some Benefits of Office 365:
- Latest Office applications at an affordable subscription cost
- Work anywhere with access to your latest documents
- Use Office applications on PCs, Smartphones and Tablets
- Better Collaboration using tools like Shared Calenders, Microsoft Teams and Video Conferencing
- Secure Communication with Hosted Exchange email encryption
Our Office 365 Managed Services include:
- Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Office 365 Deployment
- Exchange and SharePoint Server Migration to Office 365
- Customized SharePoint Workflow creation
- Office 365 Data Security Configuration
- Office 365 Regulatory Compliance Configuration
- Exchange Online Management
- Desktop & Device Management and Support
- Security Management and Identity Protection
- Office Client & Connectivity Setup
- End User Training
- End User Support
Some Microsoft Office 365 uses include:
Compliance and Data Security:
For organization with compliance requirements like PCI and HIPAA, Office 365 can be configured to prevent employees from sharing or viewing protected information.
SharePoint Online is Microsoft’s collaboration tool that improves how people work together. We assist our clients in developing SharePoint as an internal team site that can be used for information sharing, project collaboration and business workflow automation.
Microsoft Exchange Online is Microsoft’s hosted email server. This provides a secure email and calendaring platform for business. It can also be configured prevent unauthorized data sharing and regulatory compliance adherence.
Skype For Business is Microsoft unified communication platform from Microsoft. This can be used to communicate internally and externally via Instant Messenger (IM), audio, video, or web conference. For a better communication experience it can also integrate with or replace your existing phone system.
Contact Us for a Free Cloud Consultation and get started on your cloud journey.